Friday 25 May 2012

Ping Pong, Ponyo, and Crabbing


Crabbing - A sexual act in which the 'crabber' has a penis in each hand and is simultaneously tugging them off and popping them into his/her mouth. Crabbing can also include a third penis performing penetrative sex, usually an act associated with a female 'crabber' rather then male.

"I love having two cocks at once, crabbing is my favourite hobby".


Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary.

Well, I've been crabbing all day. The other sort. A punishing legs session using the gironda protocol (8 sets of 8 reps, 30 seconds rest between each set) on Tuesday thanks to Tom. Six different exercises, and now my hamstrings are so tight I can't straighten my legs. Can only 'walk' sideways. I look disabled (no further comments please), or like a new-born deer depending on the level of pain. Have had to sack off the arms session due today, but feeling a little better now so I'll get it in tomorrow afternoon.

Hopefully I'll be able to put some results up on BodySpace. However the site is having a few issues at the moment and the Workout Tracker has disappeared. It's also saying my last visit to the site was in 1970. I've gained 0.1kg during the first week of the challenge, but lost fat - I'll confirm how much when I eventually get the data.

Poker has been going a little better though which is most welcome prior to Vegas. I spent the weekend in London with The Hendon Mob forum team for the International Poker Club's team event. Having final tabled the last event in January on the way to the team taking down the team prize (£30 entries split 50-50 between individuals and teams) our captain was bullish about retaining the title. It's a good evening out and about the craic rather than the competition. Special mention goes to a large Cameroonian guy (Ping Pong, aka Sam) who's the life and soul of the club. He'll also get it in pre with 75o. Without fail.

Our team of ten had become eight a couple of days prior to the event; I promptly recruited a late substitute Vincent from my Southampton poker society days. A good choice as he Asian-nitted his way to 5th place out of 108 runners. With an additional final tabler (Doudeau aka Ian) and a 13th place (Sprengers) we succeeded in retaining the title and bragging rights for another few months -and the £160 pretty much covered my weekend away. My own tournament ended with around 70 left; I'd picked up some hands early but AA wasn't good enough vs 9d2d on a AdTh8d7d board.

With the Genting Las Vegas play-offs looming I took the opportunity to flick in the £50 freezeout at the local Grosvenor. Whilst I bubbled the tournament on the FT after losing a race, the 20 minute wait before during which I sat down with £90 at £1/£1 was rather profitable. Seven or eight hands played, getting it in three times against the same guy for £40 a time, winning the lot (AQ v AJ; Jh8h vs 'two pair' on QhJd7h flop, turn Ah; and AA vs 99) and I could sod off with a £127.50 profit.

£382.50 hourly rate. Sustainable much?

Films watched: Ponyo - A Studio Ghibli film (anime). Not the sort of film I'd expect to like, but the Studio Ghibli films are incredible (a handful are in the IMDB top 250); feature big name voice actors (Liam Neeson, Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett) on the English versions; and are rather dark given they're aimed at children. It's not nearly the best Ghibli I've seen but enjoyable nonetheless.

No comments: